YoungTricasm = Triathlon sarcasm. Stay tuned for more in the upcoming weeks.
Part 1 in this series: http://youngtriblog.com/2013/02/04/top-10-triathlon-lies/
- You spend most vacation time in training camps and and races.
- You wake up before 5:00am every morning to train.
- You think an Ironman is EASIER than a Marathon because you don’t have to start with running!
- No one takes you seriously when you finish a race and say, “I will never do that again!”
- While you’re on vacation you don’t party with your friends and family. Instead, you go to sleep at the first chance you get because you have a long ride planned for the next day.
- When you ask a friend to go for a walk they grab a ton of water and food just in case you go a little overboard!
- Instead of going out with friends on Friday nights you sleep.
- Your friends stop asking if you’re training. They begin to ask how long and how far.
- You have a $5,000 bike on top of your 20-year-old car.
- Your dog runs away when you grab its leash!