- One sport just isn’t enough. So you do three. In a row.
- Your friends fully expect that almost every time you hang out with them you WILL talk about triathlons.
- You have more workout clothes than regular clothes. And since this includes swimming, biking, and running attire, it’s a LOT.
- Your tan lines are weirder than any other athlete.
- Shot blocks and Gus are an everyday snack.
- One of the most used phrases in your vocabulary is “I can’t, I have to train”. (Or you have to eat. Or sleep.)
- Your body is so used to waking up at 6 or 7 AM due to training habits that you oftentimes cannot sleep in. No matter how much you want to.
- Wearing compression socks in public doesn’t phase you.
- While your friends have been asking for that new convertible, you’ve been eyeing the newest bike.
- The term “brick” has nothing to do with building houses.
Erin Begg, Caitlin Begg, Kaitlin Adams, Patrick LaBrode