Looking for a way to work your abs & see results?
I’ve found that doing this set 1-2x per day regularly (yes, it’s long, but IT WORKS!) can help you see results very quickly. I love it and try to do it daily before my workout (although sometimes I skip it if I’m tired haha)! You may want to try doing it before a workout so that you’re not drained doing it afterwards. Adjust the numbers of the exercises to your level (for example, if you’re new to squats, start out with 20 or a lower number). You don’t want to injure yourself!
I put this together from my favorite exercises that I’ve heard of over the years online, at sports practices, and on my own. Enjoy! Haha
Caity’s Favorite Ab Set
- 100 squats (up to 200 if feeling good)
- 2-3 minute plank
- 90 second side plank each side
- 45 side dips each side
- 30+ pushups
- 100 standard crunches
- 150 side crunches each side
- 100 bicycle crunches
- 140 twists (70 each side) (place one arm over the other and twist from side to side with legs slightly off the ground)
- 200 heel touches (100 each side) (while laying down touch arms to heel in a continuous, alternating motion)
- 30 leg lifts
- 100 crunches with legs up in the air (lift legs up and do not use arms)
- 50 bridges & hold after 50th for 2 minutes (lay down with knees up & bent and bring abs up and down like a bridge)
- 50 triangle crunches (hold hands in triangle and look through & crunch)
- 1 minute plank
- 20 pushups
What’s your favorite ab set? How often do you do core workouts?