Proper snacking is an important part of a daily balanced diet –especially when training! I have a lot of favorite healthy snacks that I stick to on a daily basis.
See below for some of my go-to favorites!
- Erewhon Gluten Free Rice Cereal & Almond Milk (about 140 calories/bowl)
- Hummus & Think Healthy Rice Thin Cakes (2 tbsp hummus – 70 calories/3 crackers – 54 calories)
- Just Great Stuff Powdered Peanut Butter (2 tablespoons – 45 calories)
- Pure Organic Wild Blueberry Bars (200 calories)
- Quick & Easy Salad – mixed greens & raspberry vinaigrette (30-60 calories)
- Fruit – usually apples or pineapple (80-110 calories)
What are some of your favorite simple, easy & go-to snacks? Let us know and you could be featured on the blog! firstname.lastname@example.org