- Detailed instructional transition set-up video
- Three quick transition tips
Want to ask a transition question? Fill out the form on this page.
How to Set up a Transition Area by YoungTri Ambassador Brittany
Three Quick Transition Tips
1. Bring a towel or mat! It can help with organization of the transition area.
2. Stay calm. If you don’t see your bike right away, or if you notice missing gear or a problem, don’t freak out. It’ll only waste more time!
3. Go over your T1 & T2 plans in your head. What do you have to grab? What’s your strategy? This will help avoid forgetting anything!